How Does VASERlipo® WORK?
While traditional liposuction procedures involve the removal of unwanted fat using suction, this process is not very tissue selective and will remove not only unwanted fat but also cause damage to blood vessels, nerve tissue and connective tissue. Due to the high suction levels required, the trauma to the patient is always much higher which leads to larger areas of bruising and longer down time. VASER® LipoSelection uses ultrasonic technology which is tissue selective; the ultrasound energy is used to target unwanted fat whilst preserving important tissues such as nerves, blood vessels and collagen. As a result, the patient should suffer less trauma and therefore less bruising and a much quicker recovery time.
VASERlipo® is rapidly replacing the traditional liposuction technique thanks to a host of patient advantages:
- Smoother and more predictable results
- Minimal pain and bruising
- Faster recovery times
- Improved skin retraction (skin tightening)
- Standard VASER® is gentle enough to be performed under local anaesthetic
- Precise sculpting of delicate areas of the body
- Realistic curves and definition, even for hard-to-fix spots
- Easy removal of large quantities of fat
If you’re still not sure which level of VASERlipo® is right for you, don’t worry, this will be discussed at length during your consultation taking into consideration the starting point of where your body is now and the desired outcome.
If you are among the potential millions of individuals seeking a low-pain path to a slimmer, more youthful body, VASER® LipoSelection could be the solution for you.